State Bicycle Co. has teamed up with the National Park Foundation to create a limited-edition collection of bicycles, clothing, and accessories inspired by the National Parks. Each bike is constructed with top quality materials and components, and adorned with National Park badging.
The Klunker. What is it? A beautiful, retro-inspired, mash-up of: part beach cruiser, part mountain bike, and part BMX. The perfect "DGAF" bike, for neighborhood cruises, trips to the corner store, and walking the dog .... OR .... you're feeling audacious, mount up and rip a trail.
- Sized for riders 5'5" to 6'3"
- Frame: Durable Steel Frame & Fork w/ 5 Year Warranty
- Handlebars: BMX Style V-bar with 7" rise, 30" extra-wide with Vans Grips
- Wheels: Extra Durable 36h BMX Style Rim w/ 2.3" WTB Mountain Bikes Tires
- Saddle: Retro-style Leatherette Comfort Saddle
- Gear: 42t Crank with 22t Coaster Style Cog for cruising
- Brakes: Coaster Brake - Just Pedal Backwards
- Pedals: Flat MTB Style Platform Pedals
- Extras: Bottle Opener Included