The 6061 Black Label All-Road offers a race-ready gravel machine at an accessible price. Featuring a rugged 6061 aluminum frame w/ lightweight carbon fiber fork with choice of 700c with “slick” tires or 650b with knobby tires, an 11-speed drivetrain, and disk brakes. This is one of the most versatile bikes you’ll find! Make it 2-bikes in 1 by selecting “both” as your wheelset choice and get a 2nd pair of wheels, tires, tubes, rotors and cassettes for easy back-and-forth switching between 700c/650b.
- Frame: 6061 Aluminum w/ Thru-Axle Drop Outs (142mm Spacing)
- Fork: Carbon Fiber w/ Thru-Axle Drop Outs (100mm spacing)
- 700c: Tubeless Capable 700c Wheelset w/ Vittoria Terreno Zero Tires – 38c
- 650b: Tubeless Capable 650b Wheelset w/ Vittoria Terreno Dry Tires – 47c
- Both: Get both above wheelsets, everything you need to switch back and forth in minutes!
- Handlebars: State Bicycle Co. All-Road 1 Bars
- Brakes: Tektro Flat Mount (Mechanical / 160mm Rotors 6-Bolt)
- Drivetrain: SRAM Apex (1x11 Drive Train)
- Crank – State Bicycle Co. All-Road 1 (40t)
- Cassette – 11-42t
- Pedals: Not Included