The 4130 Steel Line earned its namesake from the double-butted 4130-grade chromoly steel used on the frame and fork that maximizes strength without making compromises on weight. Internal cable routing, seat stay rack mounts, water bottle cage mounts, a flip-flop hub, and integrated chain tensioners provide versatility while maintaining the clean aesthetic State Bicycle Co. is known for. Drilled high-flange hubs, an open faceplate stem, and the CNC’d seat post clamp not only look great but also help to shave some additional weight.
The latest 4130 Steel Line models feature a subtle but stylish ‘STATE’ logo on the down tube and an updated ‘SBC’ head tube logo.
- Frame: Double-Butted 4130 Grade Chromoly Steel Frame ft. Seat Stay Rack Mounts and Internal Cable Routing
- Dropouts: Horizontal Dropouts ft. Integrated Chain-Tensioners
- Wheelset: Lo-Pro or Deep V Wheelset Ft. Drilled 40mm High-Flange Hubs w/ Sealed Bearings
- Flip-Flop Hub: Includes 16T Freewheel and Fixed Gear Cog – Easily Ride Fixed Gear or Single Speed
- Crankset: 46T State Bicycle Co. Fixed Gear / Single Speed Crankset
- Gear Ratio: 46x16
- Handlebars: Choose Bullhorn, Drop Bars w/ Bar Tape or Riser Bars w/ Vans x Cult Flangeless Grips
- Brakes: Front & Rear Caliper Hand Brakes
- Pedals: Wellgo Alloy Pedals
- Saddle: State Bicycle Co. Urban Comfort Saddle