The 4130 All-Road offers the benefits of advanced-gravel technology at an accessible price. Featuring a rugged 4130 Chromoly Steel Frame, Fork w/ plenty of cargo mounts, the choice wheel: 700c with “slick” tires or 650b with knobby tires, 11-speed drivetrain and disk brakes. This is our most capable bike ever! Make it 2-bikes in 1 by selecting “both” as your wheelset choice and get a 2nd pair of wheels, tires, tubes, rotors and cassettes for easy back-and-forth switching between 700c/650b.
- Frame: 4130 Chromoly Steel w/ Thru-Axle Dropouts (142mm Spacing)
- Fork: 4130 Chromoly Steel w/ Thru-Axle Dropouts (100mm Spacing)
- 700c: Tubeless Capable 700c Wheelset w/ Vittoria Terreno Zero Tires – 38c
- 650b: Tubeless Capable 650b Wheelset w/ Vittoria Barzo Tires – 2.1"
- Both: Get both above wheelsets, everything you need to switch back and forth in minutes!
- Handlebars: State Bicycle Co. All-Road 1 Bars
- Brakes: Promax DSK-300R Flat Mount (Mechanical/ 160mm Rotors 6-Bolt)
- Drivetrain: State Bicycle Co. All-Road 1 (1x11 Drive Train)
- Crank – State Bicycle Co. All-Road 1 (42t)
- Cassette – 11-42t
- Pedals: Platform pedals included